Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Port Dickson? It was a BLAST!!

Resting 6 hours after classes, i suddenly got a call from an anonymous. Who was it? I wondered. After replying salam, he immediately ask me to join a class trip to Port Dickson. Only then I realized that the caller was my former classmate.

"Ni ko ke Qal?"

"Ye la John.. No.ak pn ko xsave kan?"

"Sory lah ye. Phone masuk I.C.U"

After a short brief, i accepted the invitation. A trip cumpulsory to go I say. It was 5 months since I last saw them. We are like a family back there. If I missed this trip, Only God knows when can I see them again.

Friday 11.February, after Jumaat prayer we were all rendezvous at Tun Senaja college. There, I met up my former classmates one by one. Hugging each one of them except the girls definitely. Off we go to Port Dickson. 4 cars 22 people.

40 minutes after. We arrived to our destination. First impression? Hey, Is this the set where they shoot Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam? It was a ghostly sight for sure. It's like an abandon apartment. Yeah. 100%. There was no receptionist to greet us. Or even a bellboy. There was only a counter there. An old rugged counter. Hey, but at least the swimming pool was still intact.

Evening came by and the sunbeam was never there to fry us out thanks to the cloud. It was a shady evening. Perfect for us to swim in the pool. The boys were all eagerly dashing and throwing themselves around the pool while the girls were pretty much controlling their "AYUness". Resting by the poolside watching us out playing like kids.

Night time. After Maghrib we all went to a beach. I cant remeber the name. Theres way too many beaches at Port Dickson. The foods were awesome and the drinks were superb. Unfortunately, the prices were a bit too high. Cut me some slack man.. We were on a vacation here. Can u just give us a student price? Like hell thats going to happen.

Tummy's full. We decided to lay our heads near the beach and play some games. The best part was True or Dare game. Well, not the best part actually. At first we were all curious about relationship status. Then, it was prolonged. All of the question given were based on love story, status and bla bla bla. Love things. I saw how their faces change due to the monotonous question. Fortunately, someone stands out and finally all of us were able to called it a game.

Its 3.00 A.M in the morning when we arrived at our ghostly resort. Pretty creepy. But nothing happen fortunately. 10 boys in 1 apartment. How fun is that? Pretty congested but we were all enjoyed being together. I thought we were all going to sleep once we lay our heads off since its 3.00 A.M but only then I realized a friend of mine came to the room and brought a laptop with him. I whispered to myself, "okey, we are all going to sleep at 5.00!"


No comments:

Post a Comment